19 March 2020

In The Midst Of Chaos, Frank A Hilario, Blogfather Will Help You Discover Your Heart, Not Hurt, For Writing!


With Secretary of Agriculture William Dar/Manong Willie as Head of the Department of Agriculture since 05 August 2019, with the challenges of Covid-19 and poverty, with the absence of deeply supportive Philippine media, and with thousands of essays I have blogged, I have decided to be The Blogfather of Philippine Media

Today, 18 March 2020, inspiration strikes. Yes! Today is extra-special, on 3 counts:

(1)   1st Walk on Outer Space:
18 March 1965: Soviet cosmonaut Lt Col Alexei Leonov becomes the first man to walk in space
[1]; He completes a somersault, and then proceeds to take pictures of space. Today, I hereby become the first blogger to walk on the outer space of the New PH Agriculture.

(2)   53rd Walk on Marriage Space:
18 March 1967: Amparo Medina Reynoso and Frank Agapito Hilario are secretly married by the municipal judge of Bay, Laguna. Honeymoon begins in Lucena City. Thank God for secrets – thank God also for a century of marriage and family.

(3)   1st Walk on Blog Space:
18 March 2020: I am announcing today, Wednesday, that I am starting a campaign for blogging among Filipinos who have the urge to write and contribute to their country’s wellbeing.

On top of that, look at the above image of my desktop setup: The date is 17 September (2019), a Tuesday; the significance of that is, I was born on Tuesday, 17 September 1940 – so, everything clicks for this Blogfather Announcement!  Above, image is of today: Green left hand with green cut of a rose – Green Hope in a Gray World.

Yes, as Blogfather I want to cultivate blogging among the youth and seniors who wish to contribute their talents to the realization of a new PH Agriculture of Gross Domestic Prosperity, GDP2 – prosperity for the haves and have-nots.

The field of battle is blogging. Blogging is free, and under your control. I began blogging earnestly in 2007 and have written thousands (6) of essays since then – and I never paid a single centavo to create a blog. (If you want to register your own domain, a minor expense.)

Surprise!
I will teach online absolutely free
for 18 days the first 18 to email me
frankahilario@gmail.com

young or old, who wish to learn to write and support the new PH Agriculture. Categorically no obligations.

(Otherwise: It’s P1,800 for 18 days of online lessons.)

Yes, it’s in (American) English.

Why is learning digital creative writing A-OK? It’s:

(1) very personal
(2) not location-specific
(3) not time-bound
(4) learner-paced
(5) individualized
(6) independent of what you know.
(7) And with me you cannot run out of ideas.

I will teach you my original 7 Ex’s to Creative Writing:
Explore.
Extract.
Exploit.
Express.
Examine.
Excel.
Expel.

How good am I? Browse the 300+ essays in this blog – Ammom, Pilipinas – and you will see the depth and height of my writing.

Bragging, nobody can beat me blogging even as I am almost 80, thank God! Yes, I am Ilocano, an original aboriginal.@517






[1] http://www.thepeoplehistory.com/march18th.html



No comments:

Post a Comment