17 September 2019

Homeschool2 – Today, 17-09-19, On My Birthday This Virtual Guru Is Reinventing The Homeschool!

First, look at the above image. Exact time & date are shown; it is a 2018 collage of 6 photographs (all mine) that I inadvertently caused Windows 10 to create. I am at the top left, taking a selfie; below, my wife Ampy and granddaughter Yja.

You: That is not homeschooling, right?
Me: It is!

I told you I am reinventinghomeschooling now: That is my kind of homeschooling.

Digital. While you are at your own home, all the time I teach you while I am at my own home too!

2 homes wherever, 2 home screens, 1 Internet school.

That is why I call myself the iVirtual Guru.

"Home is where the heart is" – Pliny the Elder. Today, inspired, I come up with a pun and I say, "Home is where the art is." Home is where the art of child learning is – first, it is our parents who teach us. Today, with Homeschool2, home is where the art of adult learning is – it is your iVirtual Guru who teaches you.

My homeschool is for the Adults.
More so the Professionals.
And for the Seniors.
I am your iVirtual Guru.
I am online, at home.
My schoolroom is my PC screen.
You my homeschooler are in your own home;
your schoolroom is your PC screen,
doing your homework at home,
living your own life,
taking your own sweet time.
What could be sweeter than that!

So, what digital skill would you like to learn? Choose from these 7 skills (listed difficult first):

(1)  Coffee-Table Book Production.
One-man job: I produced a coffee-table book within 3 months for the Agricultural Credit & Policy Council in 2012. A wow!

(2)  Newsletter/Magazine Production.
I can teach you how to do a one-man job producing a newsletter or magazine.

(3)  Technical Editing.
There are 2 ways I can help you. One, I edit the technical language and grammar of your paper. Two, I help you write a much better technical paper.

(4)  Creative Editing.
If you have already written an article, speech, lecture or book, I can help you improve the writing and add intellectual power to the whole manuscript.

(5)  Technical Writing.
You will learn the single secret of writing a technical paper based on the results of research. To see is to believe!

(6)  Desktop Publishing.
A flyer, brochure, or handout, I can edit, do the desktop publishing up to printing.

(7)  Creative Writing.
Non-fiction: science, events, news-views, speeches, lectures, presentations, whatever. With my new ebook, Paradigms Lost, Paradigms Regained, 267 pages, I will teach creative writing – I will relate how I came to think of the book, how I wrote each essay, and how I got inspired by Secretary of Agriculture William Dar's "Eight Paradigms" for his "The New Thinking for Agriculture."

Science difficult? Easy writing! I will inspire you surely.

The rest of the day you are where you want to be.

Remember, we do not have to meet physically – we meet only in the digital world. I'm always an email away: frankahilario@gmail.com@517

No comments:

Post a Comment